Today's forecast: Partly sunny. High in the lower 30s. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph shifting to the southwest in the afternoon. Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Low around 16. West wind 10 to 15 mph.Good, maybe more of the ice from the weekend will melt.
Yesterday was very busy at work. We were also short 2 people until around 2, then we were down 3 people. I ended up staying until 5 to cover for one of our 5 o'clock people who was not there. I had planned to go to the hospital to visit my Dad after work. But just as I was getting ready to leave work my zipper broke on my slacks and I could not walk into the hospital with my zipper down. I came home and tried to call my Dad. He did not answer, so I figured they either had him out of the room or more likely he was sleeping. It was after 6.
The rest of the night I washed the dishes from Sunday, had supper and watched 2 episodes of Top Gear. I think the weather is getting to me, I was very tired early again.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
