Today's forecast: Blustery...colder. Partly sunny in the morning then clearing. High around 15. Temperature steady or slowly falling through the day. Northwest wind 15 to 25 mph. Wind chill readings to 10 below.
Yesterday went very quickly for me. Tommy left around 8:45. After he left Doug made egg and cheese muffins for breakfast and I forgot we even had them later in the day (ask Doug). I put away the small Christmas tree we had in the dining room and then watched On the Road Again with Doug, it was a rerun. After that we worked on a few weeks worth of menus and wrote our grocery list. I went shopping and browsed in Walmart way too long. I got home just before 6. Doug had taken a nap while I was gone. After a supper of pulled pork sandwiches and mac-n-cheese we watched TV (cops). I was very tired the rest of the night and went to bed just before 10.
It looks very icy out this morning. We may have to cancel Soup Sunday so everyone can stay safe and sound at home.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
