Today's forecast: Blustery. Not as cold. Partly sunny. High in the mid 30s. South wind 15 to 25 mph shifting to the southwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Wind chill readings to 4 below in the morning.
Happy New Year everyone!
I slept in this morning until 8. That is mostly because I was up until 1:30 AM and only dozed off once or twice during Disaster Movie. Mark and Wanda came over last night to bring in the New Year with us. First we watched The Dark Knight. I thought it was a very good movie. After watching The Dark Knight Wanda had to leave for a while to take Amber and a friend to the bar. We started watching Disaster Movie without her. I must say she really didn't miss much as none of it made sense and most scenes went on far too long. At midnight we watched the ball drop in NY. It just doesn't seem that exciting anymore. Then we all had a glass of sparkling grape juice. Tommy called shortly after midnight to wish us all a Happy New Year. Mark and Wanda stayed until Amber called to get a ride home from the bar.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
