Today's Forecast: Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of light snow in the morning. High around 10. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Wind chill readings to 14 below in the morning.
Yesterday morning started with a visit to my Dad. It is getting hard to go visit. I know he still recognizes us, but he has no way to respond. Although yesterday he surprised the nurse and I when he blurted out "Hi". He has also received some visits and calls from old friends who are concerned. I also went to visit Ilse yesterday as I had promised her I would help her go over her bills and get them paid.
When I finally got home I realized we were running out of some basic things, so we put together a list and I went shopping. It was very cold for shopping yesterday. Doug and I had chicken sandwiches for supper. They were very tasty. Later Chloe came for an overnight visit. We had chocolate shakes with her.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
