Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday Update

Today's forcast: Mostly sunny in the morning...then cloudy with light snow likely in the afternoon. Snow accumulation up to 1 inch. High around 20. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent. Wind chill readings to 7 below.

Just a quick update today. Yesterday the soup was warm and satisfying. I had one bowl of each soup and Wanda's Apple Crisp with ice cream. I was very full the rest of the night. Doug showed Nick and Ana the game Crayon Physics. Nick took a hand at some of the levels, he did very well.

Today is going to be very busy. I am going to go see my Dad this morning and make sure he gets to his appointments. And my Sister and her husband Dave will be getting in to town sometime today as well. I will also need to go over to my Dad's house with them.