Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Update

Today's forecast: Not as cold. Mostly sunny. High around 5. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Wind chill readings to 45 below. A slight chance of freezing drizzle after midnight. Low around 5. Steady or slowly rising temperatures. 5 above, that's almost a heat wave!

Yesterday we had everyone show up at work except for one person who had the day scheduled off already. It ended up being a very slow day. This morning we have a meeting with our old HR rep about exiting the company. We also get our picture taken for the new company newsletter. Oh joy, I just love getting my picture taken.

Some of my co-workers are having difficulty with cars starting. I am giving one person a ride to work this morning for sure. And possibly another one is going to call if her car doesn't start.

It looks like Thomas and Diedre might actually have a shortened school day. It will be the first day they had classes this week. I hope everyone has a safe and warm day.