Today's forecast: A chance of snow early in the morning...then snow in the late morning and afternoon. Snow accumulation of 3 to 4 inches. High in the mid 20s. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent. Blizzard watch in effect from this evening through Tuesday morning... Blizzard...doesn't sound like any fun to me. I am not looking forward to going out this morning.
Yesterday morning was spent shoveling snow. The snow plowed had plowed about 3 feet out from the actual curb, so I had more shoveling than there actually should have been. I cleared a spot for Puck to park next to the garden and I had to clear the "driveway" so Doug can pull Gordan out. We now have several walls of snow, one by the garden and another by the "driveway".
We had a great Soup Sunday last night. The Pork & Noodles was excellent. And Wanda brought a chocolate lovers cake for my birthday. It had chocolate cake with caramel and was covered by cut up Snicker bars. Very delicious! We had a full house with Sara, Jacob & the kids, Mark & Wanda, Jessica, Quentin & their two little ones and Doug & myself.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
