Today's forecast: Not as cold. Mostly sunny. Patchy fog early in the morning. High in the upper 30s. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Low around 19. Maybe we will have a little more snow melt.
I don't have much to update about. Work was slow but steady yesterday. It did not seem to drag on like it does some days. There were 2 co-workers plus my supervisor out yesterday. My supervisors husband had an accident and needs surgery. I guess he fell off of a ladder and almost landed on his head.
I took Ilse to visit Dad after work yesterday. He seemed very happy to see her as his eyes lit up and and a smile came across his face. He also asked her about their dog Lovey. He is still recognizing everyone. Although once in a while he will get a name mixed up. He had physical therapy yesterday and I guess he did quite well. Although he does not have much strength. He also now has a room mate whom is also on oxygen.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
