Yesterday I saw two interesting things on my way home. On East Post Road, just before Hobbit Dr., I saw about five turkeys very close to the road. When I got to the bypass intersection, people were preparing to launch a very colorful hot air balloon in the empty field on the corner.
When I got home Brian was visiting with Doug. They had a very nice chat yesterday afternoon. We had a wonderful supper of leftover squash and a salad. After supper nothing much was on TV until 8:30 when Scrubs came on. So I washed the dishes and Ashley made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. Yummy!
Today is Wednesday, which means meeting day at work. We are going to cover the new look of our website that will be launching today. This is alway fun because the customers cannot figure out how anything works. It should give us something to do all day.
That is all for today, time to get ready for work.
Long and Winding
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment