I'm having a good day, I took a day of vacation.
Last night Ashley watched the Homecoming Parade on 15th Street and then went to the football field for the bonfire. Tonight she will be going to the Homecoming game against Anamosa. Maybe she will see her Uncle Dan. Go Indians!!
Yesterday Ashley got hired by Hy-Vee to work in the floral department. Her orientation will be next Monday. She plans on picking up her DQ check today and later calling her boss to quit. It's too scary to do it in person.
I am happy that Thomas found his Wartburg hat that was misplaced. A friend that was setting at the same table had seen he left it and took it to his room.
I went to the garden this morning and found about six more cucumbers. Maybe we can make some more of the good dill dip with cucumber. I also picked a whole bag of peppers which I plan to slice and freeze this afternoon. I also will blanch and slice the last of the tomatoes for salsa.
Tonight I plan to watch the town hall debate. It should be good for a laugh.
Long and Winding
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment