The Internet is moving very slowly today, so I don't know how much I will be able to update this morning.
Yesterday morning I saw a very bad deer mess on the bypass. I see a dead deer at least once a week, it seems each one looks just a bit worse than the last. I always hope it wasn't Brian who hit the deer.
Yesterday was slow at work again. We had our weekly meeting and of course the topic was 'Sell More.' My supervisor will be on vacation starting today through next Friday and her replacement is a micro-managing b _ _ _ _ .
Thomas went to a candlelight dinner at school , which was very nice. Unfortunately, he took his Wartburg hat off and forgot it under his chair. It was gone when he went back for it. I hope someone is good enough to turn it in to the lost & found.
Poor Doug and Mao both had icky tummies yesterday. I hope they both feel better today.
PS, the spell check always wants me to replace Wartburg with heartburn. Can you relate Tommy?
Long and Winding
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment