Monday, October 11, 2004

Monday Update

We had a very nice Soup Sunday yesterday. Wanda brought the Potato, Ham and Cheese soup (lots of it) and the yummy pudding, fruit and fudge stripped cookie dessert. Deb and Brian each brought wine. We also had Doug's Hamburger and Cabbage soup. Everyone who had never had Hamburger and Cabbage soup loved it and they want the recipe. I am sure Doug will be posting the recipe on the "Soup Sunday" blog. Ashley made homemade bread, it turned out very well. I of course made the relish tray with homemade pickles. I also made more of Doug's popular Dill Dip with veggies for dipping. See the "Soup Sunday" blog for information on Doug's dessert that didn't happen. The conversation around the table was very interesting, as usual. And what about Molly?

I still don't have the Homecoming pictures posted, I am having trouble locating them in Explorer and Doug is asleep at this early hour. I will post them after work.


No comments: