Well, I would like to post pictures of my family and of Mao. However.....I don't know what the heck I am doing. Once I get some help from Doug, I will try to make this more interesting.
It was nice to see Thomas and Diedre on Friday night. They came to town for a short visit. Thomas came bearing gifts for all. Ashley and Chloe got Wartburg t-shirts that are exactly the same, except for color. Of course they don't want to be seen both wearing them at the same time. I will post pictures of them wearing them, once I get the pictures taken and learn how to post them. I got a nice Wartburg t-shirt as well and Doug got a Wartburg cap, just like the one Thomas has.
On Saturday I started the dreaded raking of leaves. So far 3 trash cans have been filled. The first year we lived here we filled 45 yard bags, plus the 3 trash cans! I have pretty much finished with the garden harvest, with over 80 quarts of pickles. There are still a few green tomatoes on the vines. We'll see if the frost gets them before I do. Today I will probably cut down the sunflower to dry. The birds are already trying to get to the seeds. I will miss my garden.......
That is all for now.
Long and Winding
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment