I like going to work on East Post Road. I didn't have to stop until I got to Mt. Vernon Road and then I didn't stop again until I got to Mercy Hospital. Of couse there was the token cop on East Post waiting for someone to speed by. After work I left the parking ramp at 4:42, stopped at Hy-Vee on Mt. Vernon Road for a few things and still got home before 5:05. Going up 1st Ave. I didn't get home until at least 5:10, with no stops.
Ashley had her Hy-Vee orientation yesterday. Her comment was, "I actually had to fill out paper work." Ashley doesn't work until a week from today. Guess I will have to get her busy raking leaves.
For supper last night we had leftover quiche. Later Doug and AShley also had acorn squash. It was very good. I had a bite, but by the time it was ready at 8:00 I was no longer hungry. The squash will be going in my lunch today.
PS, what about Molly?
Long and Winding
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment