I want to apologize for my blog becoming so political lately. I just feel very strongly about this election and have a theme going up until election day. This is my first time blogging and I don't always know what to say, but I want to add something each day. I usually only update early in the morning before work, so if the blog is looking strange, I probably wasn't awake yet. I had to go in at 7:00 this morning.
Speaking of tired. Thomas' blog has a double entry today. At least he updated though.
Ashley started her job at Hy-Vee this afternoon. I am anxious to see how it goes for her. It certainly cannot be as bad as DQ was.
The deer were thick on East Post tonight after work. I saw three young deer near the bridge and just after I drove by them, one went onto the road in front of a car and then turned back. All the cars saw them and were driving slowly though. There were three more about a half mile down the road.
I went in to work early this morning because the supervisor was concerned we would be very busy today. Wrong!! There were hardly any e-mails when we got there and most of those were junk mail. Another day of two or three calls an hour and entering product registrations to the data base. Also the customers cannot get any current or previously purchased downloads on our new web site. We are told this should be fixed by Thursday.
Mao must be mixed up by the gloomy weather. When I got home from work he started talking to me and instead of taking me to his food dish, he took me to my bath robe like it was bed time.
Tonight is a salad and leftovers night for supper.
Long and Winding
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment