Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Tuesday Update

I have to go back to work today. It should be fairly busy this week. The new web site is up and an ad campaign was sent through e-mail over the weekend.

Yesterday was good. Doug, Ashley and I went to Pizza Hut for the lunch buffet. We all were very stuffed when we left. While we were eating Thomas called to tell us he got a "B" on his biology test. I think he is doing very well on his grades so far.

When we got back from Pizza Hut, Doug and I watched 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.' What a beautiful movie. Last night we watched the final episode of 'The Benefactor.' The million dollars went to Femia. We were very happy that Dominic did not win.

Thats all for now, I have to get ready for work now.

No comments: