I will post Homecoming pictures of Ashley and Jordan later today. I will have more about Homecoming later as well. I have not talked to Ashley yet, I went to bed before she got home.
The Boy Scouts were happy with the groceries Ashley left for them. When they came to the house, I heard one of them say "Wow, look at that" and then "Thank you, thank you very much!"
Yesterday Doug and I got a free TV (36"?) from John's neighbor (the same one who gave us the Weber grill.) He says it fades to black & white at times. Doug is going to see if he can find what the problem is. Right now the monster is in the Day-kitchen. I hope the TV stand will hold up to the weight of it. We will be moving the old Day-kitchen TV to Tommy's old room in the basement for game hook-up. Tommy will also have a TV to watch in his room while home on breaks.
Not much else happened yesterday. I cleared the cucumber vines out of the garden, until I couldn't stand being bitten by the beatles anymore. We had quiche for supper and watched some comedy central. Just before going to bed Johnny brought some Krispy Kreme doughnuts. He also helped Doug bring the monster TV in from the van. That was a relief, I was supposed to help carry it today.
Speaking of doughnuts, I think I will sit down with Mao and share one.
Long and Winding
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment