I am happy this morning because this is the start of a three day weekend for me. I have a vacation day on Monday.
Today should be fairly busy. We will be doing some preparations for tomorrows Soup Sunday. I am making desert which is Pineapple Upside Down Cake. I also have to go to the grocery store to get some last minute things and we plan on going to a pumpkin farm for Halloween pumpkins.
Last night Ashley watched 'Mean Girls' on her computer. She clapped at the end of the movie, so it must be good.
Yesterday was the end of the first school term for Ashley. She had a half day off on Friday and will not go back to school until Tuesday. She is not happy with her Spanish teacher, Ms Regennitter, because she is giving her a B+ and all of the other Spanish teachers she has had in the past have given her an A.
Well, time for breakfast.
Long and Winding
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment