Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Today's update....

I like Fall, but I don't like scraping the windows on the car. Yesterday was the first time since last season that I had to scrape the car windows. All I could think of was 'I hope Thomas has a scraper in his car.'

Yesterday was pretty slow at work. We were all caught up with e-mails at around 3:00. I spent the rest of the day answering US mail, which we aren't even supposed to be doing anymore.

When I got home Doug went over to Johnny's to pick up a gas grill that his neighbor was giving to us. It is an old Weber gas grill. It needs some TLC, but it's gas and that is nice. Speaking of Johnny, yesterday I talked to a guy from Wisconsin whose name is John McMahon.

Now that Ashley is employed, it seems that she is in great demand. In one day she is contacted by Best Buy and gets an interview with Hy-Vee. She was at work when Best Buy called, so she will have to call them back to set up the interview.

On Tuesday Carroll Spinney, the creator of Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch spoke at Wartburg College. Thomas said he wanted to go, but had other obligations. His room mate Josh did go to see him for one of his classes though.

That is all for now, I have to get ready for another day at work. I hope it is as easy as yesterday was.

No comments: