I was slightly disappointed there was no OT yesterday. Several of my co-workers shut up for most of the day and actually got down to work. I guess when they don't want to stay late, they actually can stay focused.
Last night we watched Idol. It was big band night and the mentor was Jamie Foxx. Most of the contestants were pretty good, although we think a few fell short. Unfortunately, the person we want to stay the most will probably be in the bottom three again tonight. I though she did a very good job, but Simon was a bit harsh with her. She is of course Allison Iraheta, she just turned 17 this week.
Next we watched Deadliest Catch. Most of the show was about the search for survivors from Katmai, a ship that has never been on the show. They also talked with 3 of the 4 survivors throughout the show.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
