This weekend went fast. I guess you could say I feel a little better today. Although I woke up very early this morning and had to do a saltwater gargle for my throat again. Right know my nose is just drippy and my head is a bit stuffy.
Yesterday we had a small gathering with just Mark, Wanda, Doug and myself. The food was excellent though. We had hamburgers, brats, hot dogs, pasta salad, avocado & black bean dip with tortilla chips and apple slaw. For dessert we had Twinkies covered in strawberries and whip topping. For a treat we had Wanda's Scotcharoos.
Extreme Home Makeover was a re-run, so we just channel surfed after supper and did a lot of talking. Mao even came in and joined us eventually. He has gotten where he will let Mark pet him, sometimes he growls at Mark and sometimes he doesn't. He also came in while we were eating last night and begged from Wanda and Mark.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
