Yesterday was an excellent day. In the morning I did some of my usual Weekend chores; laundry, dishes, a little cleaning. In the afternoon we went grocery shopping. We needed a few things for the chili today and we had also invited Mark and Wanda over for supper Saturday evening as a thank you for tilling our garden.
Supper was excellent. Doug barbequed charcoal steaks and pork chops. We also had fresh green beans, sauteed mushrooms, onions and peppers, party potatoes, salad and dinner rolls. Wanda brought a nice bottle of Uplands Reserve dry red wine. Mao was very brave once again and came to Wanda during supper to beg from her. He would not take anything from her at first but after Doug and I fed him he went back to Wanda and took something. I think he may have even taken a scrap of food from Mark. He do now lets Mark pet him a little. As long as Mark pets once each time, Mao does not grawl.
After supper we sat and talked for a while and then we decided to watch Quantum of Solace. James Bond movies are always so fast paced. But it was a very good movie. I was up very late last night it was around midnight when I finally went to bed, although I think Markl and Wanda had left around 11.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
