Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday Update

I hope everyone had a happy Easter. The food was all delicious and it was nice seeing everyone together for a few hours. It was nice to have Chloe here to help with the preparation. And I guess she left us a little gift that Doug did not find until everyone was gone. I will show everyone next Sunday.

Matt needed a ride back to school, so Thomas and Diedre made room in their car along with the dog kennel and cat carrier. Chloe and Ross left to see a movie, but came back for a few minutes afterward. Amber left shortly after Chloe and Ross left for the movie. Mark stayed for part of Extreme Home Makeover, but it was another 2 hour episode, so he left about half way through. Doug gave Wanda a ride home around 10 because Mark had been her ride.

Today it is back to work after 4 days off. I hope the time goes as quickly as it did the last 4 days.