Yesterday was a wonderful day. Doug and I went to Panera in the morning to meet with Johnny, Mila and Ethan. We bought a loaf of bread to share and ate most of it while we sat and chatted. Doug likes the bread with butter and mustard, I ate it with just butter. We think Mila was jealous of me, she would hardly talk to me.
Shortly after we got back Thomas arrived. He had dropped Diedre and the pets off at her parents, so I have not seen the new setting for the ring yet. We went and washed cars; Hadji, Puck and Blue. Thomas cheated running Hadji through the drive through, but redeemed himself by washing Puck for me in the self-service bay. They are all sparkling clean for a day or so.
This morning I am going with Thomas, Diedre and her Mother to look at Prairie Hill Pavillion. They are thinking of using it for thier wedding reception. It is all starting to seem so real. To think our son is all grown up with a wonderful job, a house, two pets and is getting married.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
