Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday Update

It feels like it should be Thursday, not Wednesday. I guess that means the week is going by slowly. Probably because of my cold. I think I am getting better. I did not wake in the middle of the night coughing for a change. Although I do have a slight tickle right now.

Today is Earth Day so remember; reuse, reduce, and recycle.

Last night we watched Idol and Deadliest Catch. Idol was disco night and I wasn't crazy about most of the songs. But they are down to a good group and no was was terrible. We are pretty sure Lil is going home tonight. We are not sure about the second person going home. Deadliest Catch had a depressing ending to it. A ship went down and 11 people were lost. It was not one of the ships that they follow on the show, but still very sad. They had found only one body by the end of the show. I am sure they will probably talk about it some more next week.