I'm doing my update later than usual because I slept in this morning. It is always nice to take at least one day a week to catch up on sleep. Mao of course wasn't happy about me sleeping in.
I am happy about another thing as well. Scott McIntyre was finally voted off and the judges did not save him. He was the worst singer of this season. Now it won't be so painful to watch the show.
Today I don't have a lot of plans. I need to go to the eye doctor to have my nose piece fixed on my glasses. The one on the left side fell off last week and I have been putting moleskin on it to cushion my nose until I had a chance to go in. I also hope I get some nice weather to go outside and do some work in the yard and garden.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
