Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday Update

Yesterday my supervisor asked if I would record the new phone message for when people call in to our technical support line. I said, "Sure." She was not given much training for using the recording system, so it took us about an hour and I had to re-record about five times. A few of those time were because I missed a word or said the wrong word. It is hard when you know thousands of people will eventually hear your voice on the recording.

We figured out the mystery of the Barbie body parts in our freezer. It was Amber, with a little help from Wanda and Mark. I can just hear the conversation with Mark explaining what she was doing.

We watched American Idol last night. The judges used the Judges Save last night. Matt Giraud was voted off and he gets to come back next week. Although next week two people will be sent home.