This post is very late because the Internet was out when I woke this morning. I had to wait for Doug to wake to get it going. I don't know what I would do without him. I think it would be very quiet around here. I would not be able to work TV's or the computer if something went wrong.
I slept in this morning, I woke around 7:30 which is very late for me. There was no Internet, so I watched the end of a movie called The 12 Dogs of Christmas. Good thing it only had 25 minutes left, because I don't think I could have watched the whole thing. I don't even know why I watched that much. The dogs were cute I guess.
I also did some laundry, washed last nights dishes and started a shopping list. I am going to get some seeds at Walmart today. Probably tomato, squash, cucumber and pepper.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
