Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday Update

Yesterday Thomas & Diedre spent a few hours at the school helping to clean up. They then decided they had plenty that needed cleaning up at their house. The school football team ended up at there house to clean up leaves and debris from thier yard. Small town togetherness is nice. They are now being approach by contractors. I just hope they are not too trusting, there will be lots of sharks out there looking to cheat people. I did see an ad for Angie's List for reviews on contractors, handy-men, health care professionals and more. It looks like there might be a fee to use it though.

Last night I blanch a big bowl full of tomatoes. Doug is going to make salsa. We have not decided whether we will can it or just leave it in the frig to eat. It looks like will will be getting another big round of tomatoes in a few days as well.