I'm still a bit frustrated with this Mac, but I guess I will get use to it. The slowness is what really frustrates me.
This has been a fun weekend. Friday night was too hot to stay home and cook. We went out to eat with Wanda & Mark instead. We decided on Hamburger Mary's. The food was good, but Doug was not happy that the "blue cheese" on the Boy Blue Burger tasted like sour cream. We had the usual Mary's Handbag and Chili Cheese Fries. I had the big Kuhuna Burger. It had pineapple and bacon. Very tasty, but not as good as when Doug grills burgers and pineapple. I only ate half the sandwich and finished the rest for lunch on Saturday. Although I had a bit of a stomach issue on Saturday, not sure if it was the Chili Cheese Fries or the two hot chicken legs from the Handbag.
Saturday I slept in until 7:40. I started to check email and was going to update the blog but the Mac was iritating me and I gave up. I decide to get some house cleaning done before it got too hot in the house. A little after 11, Curtis called and said Gayle would be playing at Breugger's to check out some new equipment for the magizine. We got ready quickly and had a nice hour or so listening to Gayla play. Doug got an iced Coffee with chocolate, I got the same with no coffee. It was very good. It sounds like the Paul's will be stopping for supper today.
We watched a movie called The Slaughter Rules. I did not care for it much. It was about a football couch who was a molester. It took place in Montana, where they play six on six. He started his own football team because he was actually no longer allowed to coach anywhere. He befriended one boy who soon found out what he wanted to do with him. Through out the entire movie people were either dying, getting beat up or just plan crazy. I hope the next movie we watch is either a comedy or more up beat.
Today we plan to grill brats and make ratatouille (without eggplant). I am also planning to make potato salad, as I have some potatoes that need to be used. Wanda is making cole slaw. And for dessert we have strawberry shortcake.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
