I'm glad the rain held out and we were able to eat outside yesterday. All of the food was good. I especially enjoyed the KFC chicken. I gave some of our garden tomatoes to Gayla, Sara and Amber. Amber and Sara also took a few zucchini off our hands. Towards the end of the evening, our back steps were infested with lots of little ants, including the ones with wings. Doug put down some bug killer, so I hope that has taken care of the problem.
After everyone else left we went inside with Mark and Wanda and watched highlights from past State Fairs and part of a show called Timeless Tractors. It was a good day.
The next thing I need to figure out with this Mac is how to view our digital pictures so I can post them. Still frustrated with it....
Long and Winding
16 years ago
