Not much to blog today. Yesterday was pretty quite, no visit from the kids. I washed laundry and dishes in the AM and went grocery shopping in the afternoon. Doug wasn't feeling up to going out, so I shopped alone. Before supper we canned a few tomatoes and some salsa. For supper I was going to have a sandwich with our home-made summer sausage. While slicing it, I managed to slice a chunk of my finger as well. Doug helped me bandage it and when I checked it this morning, the chunk of skin is still there and seems to be working on healing. It does not hurt as much as it did last night.
Thomas and Diedre will have all the shingling finished on there roof by sometime this morning. It sounds like they were practically finish by dark last night. He said they were even doing some cleanup in the yard by the porch light.
This morning I plan to mow the yard. It is getting rather long and really needs it. I guess that is all I have for today.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
