I am so glad that it is Friday, another long week. I am looking forward to seeing Thomas and Diedre tomorrow. Diedre's car has been having some issues this week, today I think it gets a new starter. Hopefully it will be finished today so they can drive down tomorrow.
This morning Thomas was getting up very early to go trout fishing at Joy Spring near Strawberry Point. I hope he catches a few. It has been a very long time since he went trout fishing.
Last night I got some more tomatoes ready for canning. I have two large bowls full of peeled and deseeded tomatoes in the frig right now. Tonight we will decide if we want to just can them, make salsa or a sauce.
Doug went to Goodwill Reboot yesterday and got parts for the PC. He now has a Linux machine partially running. However, I ended up doing my blogging from the Mac. Everytime I tried to login to my blog from the PC, all the windows I had opened would close and I had to launch a new window. After this happened three times, I gave up and went back to the Mac. At least I already had my email checked, so I did not have to struggle through that on the Mac. The PC works, it just doesn't like it when I click on sign in on blogger.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
