Yesterday was a good day. It did not rain, so I got the yard mowed. While I was mowing, Doug trimmed the two bushes outside of Chloe's bedroom. The bird nest is still in the large bush, minus any baby birds of course. Doug took some pictures of the garden while I cleaned up the cut branches. Then Doug asked if I would like to take some pictures. I'm not real good at taking pictures, so some of mine turned out blurry and had to be deleted.

Empty nest, but a beautiful nest.

The zucs are going crazy this year.

Nice rose picture.

Petunias

I picked this one last night.

This is a type of carnation that is growing in the front yard.

The green peppers are also doing very well.

Fly on a flower.

Nice cucumber.

Baby cuc.

The bird feeder that I won playing Bingo at the Jordan family reunion on July 4th.

Pumpkin blossom.