I must have been tired last night. I forgot to set my alarm, which usually doesn't matter, because I still wake on time. This morning I did not and thanks to Mao, I only over slept a little bit.
It must have been the fresh country air last night. We went with Mark and Wanda to the Jordan farm to pick sweet corn. Before stopping there we went dumpster diving in the dumpster where Mark works. We found golf clubs (for Matt), baseball bats, a scooter (Doug took it to Nick & Ana) and quite a few plant pots, including two nice ceramic ones. I don't know haw many dozen ears of corn were picked. It was quite a few though. Tonight we will be busy getting it ready to freeze.
Doug took some good pictures which I do not have time to post today, I will probably post some tomorrow.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
