Today's forecast: Blustery. Cloudy in the morning then becoming partly sunny. Snow early in the morning...then snow likely late in the morning. A slight chance of light snow in the afternoon. Patchy blowing snow in the late morning and afternoon. Snow accumulation 1 to 2 inches. Total snow accumulation 2 to 3 inches. High in the mid 20s early...falling into the teens by late morning. West wind 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 90 percent. Wind chill readings to 7 below. I guess it's a white Christmas then...
I am happy, Thomas and Chloe are both safely at home, our home...and snuggled in bed...
Chloe came home on Sunday and Thomas got here last night shortly after I got home from work. We had Brinner (pancakes & corned beef hash & eggs on muffins) for supper. After supper we watched Elf. Tonight we have Chow Mein & Egg Fu Yung. We will watch It's a Wonderful Life. I hope I can stay awake during the entire movie this year.
I have to work today, but we are closing early. Chloe and I will be making some goodies when I get home; Monkey Bread, Almond Bark Pretzels and Scotchies.
Have a safe and happy Christmas Eve everyone.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
