Thursday, December 04, 2008

Thursday Update

Today's forecast: Colder. Mostly cloudy. Scattered flurries and a slight chance of snow. High around 20. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Wind chill readings to 9 below. Chance of measurable snow 20 percent. Cold again, at least it looks like the weather will be nice enough on Friday for us to make our trip to Thomas and Diedre's.

Today is my Friday at work, I have tomorrow off. I already know I have to work late. I am filling in until 5 for a co-worker who is out today. Tomorrow I have a few errands to take care of in the morning and then we are heading up to Thomas and Diedre's in the afternoon. We are taking them the snow blower, gas grill and X-Mas tree. I can't wait to see the X-Mas lights on their house in person. We will be staying the night and will head back home sometime Saturday, weather permitting.