Today's forecast: A chance of light snow in the morning...then snow in the afternoon. Snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches. High around 12. East wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent. Wind chill readings to 13 below in the morning. It could be a snowy drive home after work today.
Monday was a fairly quick day at work. Our soon to be HR person came to visit. She bought us all lunch which was nice because we had an hour instead of a half hour for lunch. Later she meet with each of us individually and gave us a bunch of paper work to look over and fill out.. I think the new company is looking at changes to better our company. As long as I keep my job I am happy. Today is the launch of our new web site and we will no longer be using the many different programs and online tools to do our job. We will now be able to do everything at one site online. I hope it all goes as smoothly as they say it will. I've been through this before, it is never as smooth as they tell you. It should be an interesting day...
Long and Winding
16 years ago
