Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Update

Today's Forecast: Blustery...cloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. A chance of light rain or drizzle in the morning...then light rain likely early in the afternoon. Freezing rain and sleet likely late in the afternoon. High in the upper 40s. Temperature steady or slowly falling in the afternoon. South wind 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Looks like it's going to get a little nasty.

This weekend has gone pretty fast, only one more weekend before Christmas. So much left to do... I have some of my gifts wrapped, maybe I will find time to finish those today. I am also trying to make a few gifts this year... I really need to get started on that.

Yesterday was spent going to the grocery store with Ilse. Oh what fun. My Dad had also asked me to exchange a thermometer that was not working. I made the exchange and took the new one to him. He tried it and said the new one was not working either. I told him I tested it before leaving the store and it was working. It turns out he can't here the thing beep.

After leaving my Dad's house I decided to do a few last minute Christmas shopping errands. It was not a good day to be at the mall or any other store for that matter. I had to park too far away from stores and waited in very long lines. But, I actually felt like it is all a part of Christmas and was only slightly annoyed by it. Although, it did take me much longer to do my errands than I would have liked. I think my Christmas shopping is now finished. Sigh...