Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tuesday Update

Today's forecast: Blustery. Not as cold. Sunny in the morning then becoming partly sunny. High in the mid 30s. South wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Wind chill readings to 7 below in the morning. Sounds cold to me, I'm not looking forward to going out to my van.

Yesterday was quite busy at work. Even so, the work day went very slowly. In the evening after supper I got a call from Ilse, my Dad is in the hospital again for more tests. I guess he is not eating much again.

I think the weather is making us old people sleepy, Doug and I were both struggling to stay awake past 8 last night. There really wasn't much to watch on TV either. We watched Antiques Road Show and part of a show about Jews in America. Doug went to bed earlier than me, it was before 9. This almost never happens. Mao was sleepy too, but that always happens.