Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday Update

Not much happened yesterday. It was a normal work day, but the phones weren't too busy.

Doug and I watched a new show on the Disney channel "Opportunity Knocks". It was fun to watch. The prizes were great for the family and the questions were tough, but not too tough that the family could not win a few prizes and some money. The kids won their prizes and the parents did not. Although they all won money towards the final family winnings. Finally a game show that is not mean spirited.

After the show I took a walk I ended that day with 15087 steps. The weather was just right for walking last night.

Today Thomas has his first Parent/Teacher conferences. It doesn't sound like he has anything too bad to report to the parents, so it should be good. I'm not sure, but I suppose Diedre has conferences today as well.