Not much to report today. Yesterday was another long and very busy day at work. I got in some more OT.
Watched a little TV in the evening. The new Wipeout episodes are on. They had two episodes back to back. Pretty mindless TV viewing. Jamie called and said he was going to stop by. He got here a little after 8:30 and stayed until a little before 10. He has a new girlfriend. She sounds very nice and is very interesting. She is two time Jeopardy winner. There is even a picture online from when she was on Jeopardy. She is also getting her Masters in Opera. Jamie seems to really like her and he had a very nice birthday weekend with her. Jamie liked his windup flashlight we gave him for his birthday and also took the large birthday cookie I made for both him and Justin.
Yesterday I managed to take 10513 steps.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
