Yesterday was kind of a lazy day and I have a feeling today will be the same. I was thinking about mowing the yard today, but it was already so humid when I took out the trash this morning that I have changed my mind. Looking at the grass it really isn't that long. Besides the weather report last night said the temp should be a little cooler on Thursday.
Today we are looking into renting a truck to take the mattress set and a few other things that Thomas left behind up to Eldora. We will be going up to Cedar Falls tomorrow to first visit Chloe at her cute little house and to see Cup-A-Joe. And then we will drive over to Eldora to drop off Thomas' things and visit with them at the new house for a while. I look forward to seeing their schools.
Yesterday I was afraid I was not getting my step count in. So, around 7:30 I went on a walk. I walked up 2nd Ave., through Shady Oak Cemetary, to Hanna Park, down the Thomas Park trail and back to Hanna Park and then to home. It took about an hour and fifteen minutes. I saw about 5 deer in Hanna Park and a deer on the Thomas Park trail twice. My final step count yesterday was 10215.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
