I'm happy that it is Friday. I hope I will be able to sleep in tomorrow morning, as I am very tired after all the OT this week.
Yesterday was pretty uneventful. I went to work and stayed until a little before 6. Stopped at Hy-Vee on my way home. Doug was already starting on the Stuffed Peppers when I got home. The house smelled so good when I walked in. Because the peppers were going to take too long to bake, we had Chicken Noodle Soup for supper. All of the leftover soup from Sunday is now gone.
After supper I went on a walk. I had to pick up a box of crackers because I had forgotten to get them while at Hy-Vee. So I walked up to Walgreens. I ended the day with steps 11682. After the walk I just sat down and watched TV until I went to bed.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
