Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday Update

Yesterday I got caught up on house cleaning. We realized that we were not going to have a very big turnout for Soup Sunday, so Doug decided not to make the egg drop soup. It was a good thing because it was just us, Mark and Wanda. Wanda made an Angel Food cake frosted with cool whip, pudding and pineapple chunks. After eating we watched Iron Man. It was a very good movie.

I have managed to catch a cold. I can't even remember the last time I had a cold. So this is very annoying. But, I guess colds are annoying no matter how often you catch them. I am sipping on tea this morning. I noticed that I now have a slight sore throat as well.

I did not get as much walking in yesterday as I would have liked to with a total of 8519 steps.