Wow I had 216 visits to my blog yesterday. Was it the Sarah Palin doll or the Sarah Palin refuses to come out of the closet video? I removed the video because it wasn't that good. As the election grows closer I will be posting more political videos. It is very interesting to see what countries are watching us. And judging from yesterdays visits there are quite a few.
Yesterday morning I decided I needed to take a long walk, so I walked to KMart. It actually was a nice walk with sidewalks almost all of the way there. I ended the day with 17674 steps. It must have worn me out though, I took a short nap in the afternoon. I almost never take naps.
I am looking forward to next weekend. We are driving to Eldora for a visit with Thomas. The Soup Sunday bunch is throwing a House Warming Party. I'm not sure what we will be bringing for food. Doug thought it might be easier to just go to the Pizza Ranch. Yeah!! I just found out that Diedre will be there next weekend. She was going to be in Hiawatha for the Kennedy Homecoming. Her Sister has decided not to go and will be getting a facial with her friends instead.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
