Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday Update

The weekend went too fast. I just hope the work week goes that fast.

Saturday was fun, Diedre came over and went shopping with me. We went to the library and the moving sale at Pine Needles Sewing Center. Then we went to Hy-Vee. After we were done shopping, we had to stop at her parents house and let her dogs out. I threw the orange buoy thing a couple of times for Ellie (?), but I could never throw it very far.

It was also very nice having Thomas home all weekend. He finally gets a break from school in a couple of weeks. He plans to spend most of the break at home. However, on the 19th he will be going up to stay with Diedre a few days. The Sunday Group plans to go up to Waterloo to see Diedre and Thomas' apartment on the 19th and then go out to eat with them. I hope it works out so we can all get together.

Mao is crazy, he just now came running through the house from the Day-kitchen yowling. I know he wants treats. Crazy cat!