Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday Update

Last night we watched two old Frank Cappra movies. The first was from 1934, 'It Happened One Night' with Clark Gable and Claudette Colbert. The second was from 1938, 'You Can't Take It With You' with Jean Arthur, Lionel Barrymore and James Stewart. Lionel Barrymore actually played a part that was the exact opposite of his part in 'It's a Wonderful Life'.

Today we are going to have Sheppard's Pie with real lamb. Not sure if Chloe will be here to try it. And I hope Thomas and Diedre will like it.

Of course I will do my usual Saturday shopping and maybe look for some plants to replace those that Diedre confiscated. I think I just got too attached to her plants. Sorry Diedre! I also need to stop at the library to return movies and maybe look for more. They seem to have some good old movies.