Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday Update

I don't have much to update about. Thomas is getting excited about his NSTA trip to Minneapolis. He has also convinced the group to give the three Seniors an Ipod for a graduation gift this year. Way to go Thomas! He has really done a lot of work for the group over the last four years. So he really does deserve it.

On Sunday night we watched Trilogy of Terror with Wanda. What a classic! You have to love the Zuni doll. And to balance out the night we also watched Enchanted. What a feel good Disney movie.

Even though I don't look forward to a summer of mowing the yard, I do wish all of this snow would melt. I want to get into the garage again. I think we need to start planning what we will put in the garden this year. I love the squash and tomatoes. Peppers are great when they do well. I think we are tired of cucumbers and pickling. Maybe I will plant green beans this year.