Yeah, it may get up to 50 today. I will be happy to see some of the dirty snow go away. I actually started to see the sidewalk leading to the patio through the snow yesterday. I haven't seen that for a few months!
Last night we felt like pizza and Chloe was actually here to eat with us. So, we ordered Domino's pizza. It wasn't bad, although the bread sticks are whimpy. Ross showed up a little while after we were done eating, so Doug sat down with Ross while he had some pizza too. We watched Idol. It was on for two hours because they are now down to the top 12. They sang Beatles songs. Some were very good, others were awful. It's hard to say who will go home. I hope not David, he just had a bad night I think.
Mao is currently crashed in the corner on the floor. He is so adorable right now.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
